Night of Marx Part 1 Night of Marx Part 1

Karl Marx wasn't a communist leader

As a matter of fact he wasn't a leader of anything, just a philosopher.

Bad flash by the way, but it was your first

Power Star 2 Power Star 2

Good but the music was horrible

The animation in this was amazing and the sound effects placed very well, but the Nu Metal music ruined the entire piece in my opinion.

If it had better music I would have given it a better rating because it's quite an important part in animation/films.

Black & White Ninjas prt1 Black & White Ninjas prt1

Good Potential

make the next one alot longer though

Theoden, Horsemaster Theoden, Horsemaster

Not my type of Humor but well done

It was well done, not my type of humor at all, but I do think you did a good job and should keep up the good work.

Straight Edge Straight Edge

sXe

I think that some poeple have no respect. I myself am not straight edge at all, but being in the hardcore scene I do respect people who are.

Anyway about the movie, I think you should have gone into straight edge alot more, and chosen better music (but thats just my opinion) Maybe some minor threat since they started straight edge.

Overall it wasnt that great thouhg, but it does show that you could do more and you should keep trying.

Wanted DVD Wanted DVD

Pretty damn good

I love the way you have it like a dvd, the sounds and the animation were off sometimes, but since it was so cool overall, it made up for it, keep it up

Get-lost responds:

I shall do thanks

DE_dust DE_dust

Great, very similar to a real de_dust round

hah that was great, good job, i hope you have more!

The MatriX parody(beta) The MatriX parody(beta)

Ehhhhh kindof ok

well, the voices were bad as it is, and they didnt fit in with the music (and the music wasnt to great either) and the lips moved sometimes when there was no talking, but i can see they you spent some time on it, so just do better on sounds and music next time, maybe spend a little more time on it, and you will make better movies (not too bad though, keep it up, good potential)

A "Ball" Movie A "Ball" Movie

Nice job!

heh cool, I live in naples, fl :) liked that part, anyway, good work with it.

Cecil VS. Link Cecil VS. Link

Pretty good

Good job, Could use a few more endings and maybe more backgrounds but overall good work.